Start Time: 9 AM
Welcome: Slideshow, music, quotes, raffle
- Names, colleges, years, majors of fellows
- Program name and synopsis
- Black is Beautiful (include raffle announcement)
- Who speakers are, where they are from, why so many males
- Perspective as student living in U.S. (brief)
- Barometer (Approx. 30 mins)
- From Questionnaire
- Brief synthesis of answers after each question
- Discussion (Approx. 5 mins)
- About observations and connections to what we learned from trip to JHS
- Speakers 1 & 2: Male Teacher (pastor)/ Francis
- Video Presentation (Approx 10 mins)
- Speakers 3 & 4: McCarthy/ Fawzia
- Small Break/Intermission (10 mins)
- Q & A Panel (Approx 30 mins)
- Involving speakers, Al Hassan, and 2 fellows
- Closing Barometer (Approx. 10 mins)
- Raffle Winners: Active Participators
- Closing Remarks/Pictures
- Whole team
Questionnaire (For Barometer)
- Do you know what skin bleaching is?
- Do you think skin bleaching is harmful or beneficial?
- Do you think men go for lighter skin women? Yes? No? Explain.
- Do you have the desire to skin bleach? Why if so?
- Have you ever bought skin bleaching products? If yes, did you feel pressure to do so?
- Do you know someone who skin bleaches? Yes? How many?
- Why do you think children at a tender age bleach?
- Do you think skin bleaching products is accessible to you?
- Do you think black is beautiful?