- Aronson, Louise,M.D., M.F.A. (2015). Story as evidence, evidence as story. JAMA,314(2), 125. Retrieved from https://proxy.brynmawr.edu/login?url=http://search.proquest.com/docview/1699222800?accountid=9772
- Forde, Susan, Kerrie Foxwell, and Michael Meadows. “Creating a community public sphere: community radio as a cultural resource.” Media International Australia, incorporating Culture & Policy 103 (2002): 56.
- Fraser, Colin, and Sonia Restrepo-Estrada. “Community radio for change and development.” Development 45.4 (2002): 69-73.
- Johnson, David. “Evaluation of a single radio rural mesh network in South Africa.” Information and Communication Technologies and Development, 2007. ICTD 2007. International Conference on. IEEE, 2007.
- Madamombe, Itai. “Community radio: a voice for the poor.” Africa renewal19.2 (2005): 4.
- Manyozo, Linje. “Mobilizing rural and community radio in Africa.” Ecquid novi30.1 (2009): 1-23.
- Mhagama, P. (2016). The importance of participation in development through community radio: A case study of nkhotakota community radio station in malawi. Critical Arts, 30(1), 45-61. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/02560046.2016.1164384
- Mitchell, Caroline. “Women’s (community) radio as a feminist public sphere.”Javnost-The Public 5.2 (1998): 73-85.
- Van Vuuren, Kitty. “Beyond the studio: A case study of community radio and social capital.” Media International Australia Incorporating Culture and Policy103.1 (2002): 94-108.
Thinking Together — a Summer Action Research Fellowship in Northern Ghana and Pennsylvania, USA